Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Happiness

Here are photos of my recent $34 bathroom redo! It's just plain silly how happy it makes me!

All I paid for was "Chocolate Truffle" paint ($14) and curtain rings ($20). The rest is just stuff I already had. And I must brag on the dresser: I saw one in the Pottery Barn catalog that looked very much like it for $799 PLUS $150 shipping. I paid $29.50 at the Salvation Army for mine a couple of years ago and added new drawer pulls. Oh, and the curtains (all four panels) came out of a dumpster! That's my favorite part!






3 comments:

  1. Okay, so when are you going to come fix my house up for $34? Hey, I'll go $134!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can work it out so we can both take a vacation at my house!

    ReplyDelete

If you have something mean to say, please say it nicely!