Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Little Nudity!

Having a blog is really scary! It's like being naked or going to the pool in a bikini (which, to me, feel like the same thing)! Did I write something stupid? Did I reveal too much? Where did all those typos come from?

I always say I'm the kind of person who likes to have all the cards on the table. Now I wonder if I should hold back a couple of aces! Nope! I'll just dive in! Leap of Faith and all that!

I realized something yesterday after I included my dad on the email invitation list: the person I most hope will read my writing and the person I most fear will read my writing are the same! My dad. I'm probably wrong but I think he has no idea who I really am. I'd love for him to both know me AND like me! I already know he loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something mean to say, please say it nicely!